Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dr. Franz Pieper's commentaries in "Lehre und Wehre" - uploaded

[2015-10-26: changed Google Doc version from "edit" to "publish" mode]
I have uploaded my doc file containing all listings (and some portions) of Dr. Pieper's comments on current happenings during his tenure in the periodical "Lehre und Wehre" (Doctrine and Defense).  These are dated from 1878 to 1931 and include his commentaries in the subsequent publication Concordia Theological Monthly (1930 - 1931).  The document contains my imperfect machine translations from the original German language (somewhat rough) done in 1999.  And I have highlighted items and phrases of interest to me.

This file is in Google Docs and is rather large. It will be the basis for many of my future postings...
Here is another link from Dropbox if the first one does not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments only accepted when directly related to the post.