How is it that the consciousness that the Evangelical Lutheran Church alone is entrusted with the pure doctrine of justification is often faded away even within this our church?
The short answer to this question is: Because most of the teachers of the same have themselves lost this gem.
- Study the Confessions;
- choose Luther above all teachers of our Church to follow; and
- thereby learn the proper distinction between Law and Gospel. And then apply it to all the souls under their care.
- Norma Muench at CPH – now you can read the whole essay that I recommended to you before.
- President Lawrence Rast at CTS-FW – here is the better answer from Walther to the problems of your LC-MS than your simple "catechization" answer.
- Harold Senkbeil of Doxology.us – to replace your useless and harmful psychology based pastoral training.
- Prof. (emeritus) Robert Kolb – do you still think psychology and sociology can stand up to the pure teaching of the Lutheran Doctrine of Justification? (lecture video at 16:14 - 16:36 mark)
- President Matthew Harrison – here is the answer to your great need for "here and now" teaching.
- Pastor Klemet Preus (son of Robt. Preus) – in your dying days, don't these measures that Walther recommends for the Lutheran Church confirm what you seem to say in your writings? ...where Walther says "that the pure doctrine of justification is the root, the central point, and the crown of all doctrine"?... that there is indeed no reason to doubt John 3:16? Don't they comfort you in your dying days?